- Is everything on the site handmade?
- Do you take custom orders?
- How should I care for my garments?
- What is your return policy?
- Do you take wholesale orders?
- Do you sell on consignment?
- Do you sell in additional places?
Is everything on the site handmade?
Yes! Everything from Eleventeen Apparel is handmade by Angela. All seams are serged for durability. A conventional machine is also used in the making of these garments. TOP
Do you take custom orders?
Absolutely! If you see an item that you would like in another color or size please contact Angela for availability. TOP
How should I care for my garments?
The preferred method to care for your garments is to handwash or machine wash cold and lay flat to dry. Care instructions will be included with your purchase. TOP
What is your return policy?
If you have any questions about your purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before returning your item. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted. Items must be returned unworn with original tags attached. Size exchanges will be offered if available. Shipping charges will not be refunded.TOP
****Custom orders will not be accepted for return****
Do you take wholesale orders?
Do you sell on consignment?
Do you sell in additional places?
- Blossom Studio-Brooklin, ME
- Dancewear House-Hallowell, ME
- Etsy (one-offs and previous season as well as limited editions)